RETURN AND EXCHANGES
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
The item(s) returned must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
Please fill out the Contact Us Form on the Roots Cider Company Contact Page.
– Type in “Requesting a Refund” as the the subject for the form.
– If you are exchanging an item, please type “Requesting an Exchange” for the subject.
– Once requests are received, a staff member from our Sales and Merchandising Department will contact you directly and provide a return mailing address, as well as answer any questions and provide any additional return instructions.
Preparing your return, please include:
– The item you wish to return in it’s original condition.
– Signed letter stating the reason for your return.
– Proof of Purchase (receipt)
NOTE: Keep a copy of the receipt with the return mailing confirmation for your records.
Items can not be returned if they are opened. This includes merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
Returned items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund and the original shipping and handling paid on the order is also not refunded.
Returning items in new condition have the option to exchange the clothing item for a different size or color. The customer will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but will still have to pay the return shipping fee.
Scroll up to “HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM” for instructions on how to complete your Exchange.
Accepted Methods of Payment:
– Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
– Cash On Delivery (AT EVENTS ONLY)
The customer’s credit card will be charged when an order is placed. If we are not able to fulfill the order for any reason, the credit card will be refunded.